My Side Your Side Pillowcases

A thoughtful and amusing gift for any couple...

£25.99 Add To Basket
Personalised & Despatched within 48 Hours
Customer Rating
5 out of 5
6 out of 6 (100%) would recommend this.
Read Reviews
  • Description
  • Customer Reviews
  • Delivery & Returns

Perfect for the bed-hogger in your life, our set of My Side Your Side Pillowcases is a hilarious gift that is sure to make them smile. The pillowcases have two 'sides' printed on them, one is 75% of the bed and the other is just 25%.

These fine pillowcases are silk screen printed in London onto strong, smooth 100% Egyptian cotton, so they are both comfortable and hard-wearing. 

Perfect for the bed-hogger in your life, our set of My Side Your Side Pillowcases is a hilarious gift that is sure to make them smile. The pillowcases have two 'sides' printed on them, one is 75% of the bed and the other is just 25%.

These fine pillowcases are silk screen printed in London onto strong, smooth 100% Egyptian cotton, so they are both comfortable and hard-wearing. 

The Pillowcases measure 75cm x 50cm and are fully machine-washable.

Go on, brighten up their bedroom with this fantastic gift...


Sort reviews byWrite a Review
5 out of 55  out of 5
Abyh
From: Hertfordshire
Bought for: My Partner
Recipients Age: 20s
Recipients Gender: Male
Occasion: Christmas
Just what I ordered
Excellent service and delivery speed from Getting Personal. Order just as described and perfect for what I wanted. Now they will be no arguments about whose side is whose...
5 out of 55  out of 5
HMHM
From: Oita, Japan
Bought for: My Partner
Recipients Age: 30s
Recipients Gender: Male
Occasion: Anniversary
Perfect
I bought these as an anniversary present for my boyfriend. Funny and so perfect for us. Might be one of my best purchase!
5 out of 55  out of 5
Andreea
From: Bristol
Bought for: My Partner
Recipients Age: 30s
Recipients Gender: Female
Occasion: Anniversary
Very nice
This is a very nice and funny present. Love it . Thnx
5 out of 55  out of 5
Claired
From: Dorset
Bought for: My Partner
Recipients Age: 30s
Recipients Gender: Male
Occasion: Anniversary
Great anniversary prezzie!
Lovely quality, perfect gift for my husband for our anniversary as I can clearly mark out my side of the bed!!!!!!
5 out of 55  out of 5
RockyBoy
From: Orpington
Bought for: Other
Recipients Age: 20s
Recipients Gender: Female
Occasion: Wedding
Great gift
Would recommend to anyone who would like something different
Delivery

We know how important the fast and safe delivery of your order is to you, therefore we quote individual despatch times on all our gifts and cards. In order to get your gifts to you in the fastest time possible, we may despatch your items seperately as soon as each product is ready.

Returns

You have 28 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange the item.

Please note: personalised, bespoke and made-to-order goods, perishable products and personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken are non-refundable, unless faulty.