Father's Day Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, Getting Personal LTD and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
2. Competition closes at 23:59 on Thursday 18th June, 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
3. One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
4. To enter you must complete and submit the entry form for the £100 cash prize Competition before the Closing Date.
5. There will be one winner.
6. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
7. Winners will be notified by email no later than 24 hours after the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date. Winner must claim prize within 48 hours of being contacted.
8. The prize is £100 (one hundred pounds) payable by BACS transfer to the winner’s account.
9. The prize is non-transferable and there are no alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
10. By entering this competition, you agree to your name and location being shared on social media & in our newsletter to announce the winner to our followers and loyalty members. For example, the text would say on a Facebook post. Congratulations to Emily from Manchester.
11. The promoter of this competition is Getting Personal LTD.