Engraved Wooden Box With Laphroaig Whisky - Est Year
Add a name, year & message!
- Engraved with a year, name and message
- Comes with a bottle of Laphroaig Whisky
Treat a whisky lover to the unique taste of Laphroaig whisky presented in our Engraved Wooden Box! It can be engraved with a name, year and message alongside the words "Scotch Whisky". It's the perfect gift for a whisky connoisseur!
- Personalise the box with a name in up to 24 characters, a year in up to 4 characters and a message in up to 58 characters
- Use our innovative preview feature to see how your personalisation will look. Simply enter a name, year and message and press the Preview button
About Laphroaig Whisky:
- Nose: This opens on big, smoky muscular peat notes. There are spices, and liquorice, as well as a big dose of salt. This whisky has become slightly sweeter in recent years, and it appears beautifully on the nose, amidst the classic iodine/sticking plasters and cool wood smoke we love.
- Palate: Seaweed-led, with a hint of vanilla ice cream and more than a whiff of notes from the first aid box (TCP, plasters etc). The oak is big, and muscles its way into the fore as you hold this whisky over your tongue. An upsurge of spices develop – cardamom/black pepper/chilli.
- Finish: Big and drying, as the savoury, tarry notes build up with an iodine complexity.
- Overall: The only malt from Laphroaig’s range that John Campbell recommends with water; try it, it opens up the palate massively, providing a dazzling array of additional flavours…
- H35 x W11 x D10.5cm (maximum bottle size: H35 x W9cm)
- Fits standard 750ml bottles of wine, Prosecco, Champagne and spirits.
- FSC-sourced Tung wood
- 40% vol
- As our whisky boxes are made from all-natural FSC wood, they may contain small, natural blemishes.
- Please drink responsibly - www.drinkaware.co.uk
- This item contains alcohol and cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
- By purchasing this product, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over - you will need to confirm this at the basket page.