Giant Christmas Smash Pudding
Add a name!
Dispatched Within 2 Working Days
- Personalise with a name or message in real Belgian white chocolate
- Completely edible Giant smash pudding!
- Smash open for a filling filled with yummy treats!
- Looks great at the Christmas table
- Unique Christmas gift
This Giant Christmas Smash Pudding made from Belgian chocolate is the Christmas pudding with a difference - one that all the family will enjoy! Our Giant Christmas Smash Pudding is a handmade Belgian chocolate sphere, filled with a mini marshmallows, and finished with a dollop of Belgian white chocolate and edible holly leaf. Each Smash Pudding is set on a thick Belgian milk chocolate plaque… that’s right… more chocolate!!
Now for the festive fun… SMASH the pudding like a piñata, and watch all the mallowey goodness tumble out! Each plaque can be personalised with a message, handwritten in Belgian white chocolate. We recommend you smash the pudding and stir the chocolate into hot milk to make a delicious hot chocolate, topped off with mini mallows.
- Personalise with their a name or message of up to 25 characters
- Personalisation will appear exactly as entered, so please double check before adding to your basket
- Sugar, Cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa, soya lecithin as emulsifier, natural vanilla, minimum cocoa 37.2%. MINI MALLOWS: Glucose-fructose syrup, sugar, water, gelatine, anti-caking agent (maize starch), flavouring, colours: E100, E120 NOTE: Contains Gelatine BELGIAN WHITE CHOCOLATE: Sugar, Cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soya lecithin as emulsifier, vanilla extract GREEN SUGAR PASTE: Sugar (83%), Glucose, Water, Glycerine, Palm Oil, Mono-dygliseride, Gum Tragacanth, Flavouring, Perservative (Potassium Sorbate). This product contains food colouring and may cause hyper activity in children. MALLARD FERRIER LAQUE ROUGE FRAISE: E12 Sorbate).
- Contains gluten (wheat, oats, barley, rye); soya; milk; eggs; sesame; nuts; peanuts; sulphur dioxide
- Height 14cm x Width 13cm x Diameter 13cm
- Stays fresh for up to 4 months if stored in original packaging
- Ingredients may vary slightly subject to availability
You May Also Like