Gin & Tonic Lovers Gift Set
Add a message for the gift card!
Despatched Within 1 Working Day
- Includes gin and tonic themed treats
Treat someone special to their very own gincredible gift set! It includes gin and tonic flavoured treats such as elderflower gin, gin and tonic popcorn, gin fudge and fentimans tonic water. It's a lovely gift for someone who loves a G&T on any occasion!
- Personalise the gift card with a message in up to 200 characters
- 1 x The Lakes Elderflower Gin
- 2 x Fentimans Tonic Water
- 1 x Joe & Seph's Gin & Tonic Popcorn
- 1 x Melting Pot Gin Fudge Bar
- 1 x Dormen Blend No5
- 1 x Treat Kitchen Gin & Tonic Gourmet Gummies
- The Lakes Elderflower Gin - 20cl: ABV: 25%. Tasting Notes: Fresh Elderflower, juniper berries and hints of coriander
- Fentimans Tonic Water - 125ml: carbonated water, sugar, glucose syrup, fructose (fruit sugar), citric acid, natural flavourings, quinine, herbal infusions (juniper berry, kaffir lime leaves), fermented botanical extracts: (juniper berry, kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass) Suitable for Vegans
- Joe & Seph's Gin & Tonic Popcorn - 32g: Corn, Sugar, Butter (Milk), Gin (5%), Tonic Water (5%), Corn Syrup, Natural Gin Flavour, Raising Agents. Allergy Information: For allergens see ingredients in bold italic. Made in an environment where nuts, peanuts and sesame seeds are present.
- Melting Pot Gin Fudge Bar 95g - Sugar, MILK, evaporated MILK, butter (9%) (MILK), golden syrup, glucose syrup, gin and tonic flavouring, Sicilian lemon extract.
- Dormen Blend No5 - 50g: Cashews (35%), Peanuts (35%), Caramelised Peanuts (30%), [Peanuts (68%), Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Sunflower Oil, Emulsifier (Gum Arabic, Sunflower Lecithin) Honey]. Allergen Information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. May also contain, Other Nuts, Egg, Milk, Soya, Mustard, Sesame Seeds, Celery, Gluten
- Treat Kitchen Gin & Tonic Gourmet Gummies - 200g: Sugar, glucose syrup, pork gelatin, modified starch, citric acid, stabiliser, sorbitol, flavours, colourants; E102, E131. Contains colours that may have an adverse effect on the activity & attention in children.