Llama Experience With Cream Tea For Two
Available as an email voucher!
E-Vouchers delivered within 2 Hours (FREE). Orders by post are despatched in 1 working day.
- Enjoy a Llama experience with a cream tea for two people
- Available as an email voucher
Get up close and personal with llamas and enjoy a Devonshire cream tea along the Jurassic Coast! Based on East Devon’s spectacular Jurassic Coast, just outside the Regency seaside town of Sidmouth, the venue is ideally situated to take full advantage of the stunning scenery on this beautiful stretch of coastline. Your experience will start with an introduction to the llamas, you will then receive a demonstration, and get involved with brushing, feeding and handling. It's a fun gift for an animal lover!
What You Need To Know:
- You will spend approximately 45 minutes with the llamas, the total experience lasts 90 minutes.
- This experience is for two people. There will be a maximum of 6 other people in your group.
- Unfortunately, you cannot bring spectators.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult, under 2s go free.
- This experience is available Monday to Sunday, January to December, subject to availability.
- You will receive your Devonshire cream tea at the Llama Lookout Gazebo, with a delicious scone each from the local bakery, jam and Devon clotted cream. In the winter, you will have the tea in the hay barn next to the indoor llama area.
The experience day gift pack voucher must be redeemed and used within the 12 month validity period.
How Will My Voucher Be Delivered?
To An Email Address Of Your Choice (Free Delivery):
If you choose to receive your voucher via email, this will be delivered to your chosen email address within 2 hours of purchase. You can send the voucher directly to the recipient or print your voucher & give as a gift.
If you would like your voucher sent by post, please untick the email voucher tick box and your voucher will be delivered to your chosen delivery address selected at checkout.