Photo Upload Belgian Chocolates - Purple Dots
It's the way to their heart...
Despatched Within 1 Working Day
Order before 2pm for Next Day Delivery option
- 20 delicious chocolates in a keepsake box
- Perfect for a sweet-toothed loved one!
We know that Valentine's Day is a time for hearts, flowers (and chocolate!) And if they can't resist tucking into a chocolate-covered treat or two - we've got something they're sure to love! Our box of Belgian chocolates makes a great Valentine's Day gift for a loved one with a bit of a sweet tooth. With a pink and purple theme, the sleeve is decorated with a pink ribbon-like banner and polka dots with four frame designs. You can personalise the sleeve with four of your favourite photos to be professionally printed in the ribbon banner in a white script font and four photos of your choice. So whether you want to add your holiday snaps or a candid shot of you and your beau, it's a great way to display your photos and treat a loved one this Valentine's. Filled with a selection of 20 milk, dark and white chocolates, so there's something for every taste bud. A tasty gift they're sure to love!
- Personalise the box with 4 photos and a message in up to 30 characters
- Use our innovative preview feature to see how your personalisation will look. Simply follow 'Create Your Box', upload 4 photos, enter a message and press the Preview button
- Milk chocolate contains a minimum of 29% solids and minimum 23% milk solids
- Dark chocolate contains a minimum of 50% cocoa solids
- White chocolate contains a minimum of 23% cocoa solids
- Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Hazelnut paste, Sweetened Condensed Whole Milk, Vegetable Fat (palm), Alcohol, Butter Oil (Milk), Dextrose, Lactose (Milk), Coffee Extract
Additives & Flavourings:
- Soy Lecithin, Sorbitol Syrup E420ii (From Corn/Wheat). Caramel Flavouring, Raspberry Flavouring, Orange Flavouring, Vanilla Flavouring
- For Allergens see ingredients in bold above
Number Of Uses:
- 20 Chocolates, 20 Servings
- Cool and dry storage
- Advisory Years: 4
- Young Children (Less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability & could choke on small sweets
- A minimum of 6 months shelf life on purchase
You May Also Like