Skip to main content

My Side Your Side Pillowcases

1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
Personalised & Despatched within 48 Hours
Product Description
Perfect for the bed-hogger in your life, our set of My Side Your Side Pillowcases is a hilarious gift that is sure to make them smile next time the have an early night! 

In a lovely white cotton, the pillowcases have two 'sides' printed on them, one takes up 75% of the bed, reading 'My Side' with an arrow and the other takes up just 25%, reading 'Your Side' with another arrow - so you can let them know you don't intend on sharing! You can also personalise each pillow with a name of your choice to replace 'my' and 'your' to appear in a black script font. 

Silk screen-printed in London onto strong, smooth 100% Egyptian cotton, the pillowcases are both comfortable and hard-wearing and make a great gift for your other half, whether you're celebrating a birthday, anniversary or looking for a Christmas gift!

Printed in the UK

What Can I Put On My Pillowcases? 

Personalise the left pillow with a name, using up to 12 characters and the right pillow with a name, using up to 12 characters. 

Please note: We will personalise the pillowcases exactly how they are entered so please ensure all spelling, grammar and capitalisation is correct before adding the gift to your basket. 

Material: 100% Egyptian cotton

Dimensions: H50 x W75cm

Care instructions: Machine washable at 30 degrees 
Read full description




Customer Reviews (7)

100% would recommend this to a friend

5
/ 5
Nice gift
I was very satisfied with the product. Perfect for couple
By Minh Trang from London
5
/ 5
Just what I ordered
Excellent service and delivery speed from Getting Personal. Order just as described and perfect for what I wanted. Now they will be no arguments about whose side is whose...
By Abyh from Hertfordshire
5
/ 5
Perfect
I bought these as an anniversary present for my boyfriend. Funny and so perfect for us. Might be one of my best purchase!
By HMHM from Oita, Japan
5
/ 5
Very nice
This is a very nice and funny present. Love it . Thnx
By Andreea from Bristol
5
/ 5
Great anniversary prezzie!
Lovely quality, perfect gift for my husband for our anniversary as I can clearly mark out my side of the bed!!!!!!
By Claired from Dorset
5
/ 5
Great gift
Would recommend to anyone who would like something different
By RockyBoy from Orpington
Write a Review