Name A Star - For Valentine's Day
Love is in the stars
- The star will be named and recorded for you alone
- No one else will be able to rename your star
- Comes with a beginner's guide to astronomy
Have you ever taken the time to look up at the sky on a clear evening to see what is looking back at you? Host to billions of beautiful sparkling entities, the seemingly endless sky could now house a star after someone special to you.
Perfect for any aspiring astronomer, the Name A Star gift comes with a beginner’s guide to astronomy for you to learn the basics. It would also make a fantastic keepsake for a starry-eyed loved one on Valentine’s Day or their birthday as a way of showing them how much they mean to you.
What could be more romantic than lying on your garden lawn with your other half, the star’s coordinates in hand, seeing if you can spot it? With the help from the International Star Database, once you've chosen the name they will record it and no one else will ever be able to lay claim to it.
Telescopes at the ready!
- Simply enter the name of your recipient in the personalisation field using up to 50 characters.
- Your personalisation will be printed exactly as entered so please double-check before adding to your basket.
- An introduction letter
- A personalised registration certificate bearing your star's new name
- Coordinates that help you find it in the sky
- A ‘Stellar Star’ fact sheet
- A beginner’s guide to astronomy
- A night sky book and a star chart
- H23 x W17 x D2cm
- This is a novelty gift
You May Also Like