Personalised Belgian Chocolates - Happy 60th Birthday
A chocolatey toast to the big six-oh!
Despatched Within 3 Working Days
- 20 delicious chocolates in a keepsake box
- Perfect for a sweet-toothed loved one!
Would they eat chocolate with every meal, if they could? Are you always offered a chocolate treat (or two!) when you visit their house? It sounds as though you may have a chocoholic on your hands... Make everyone at their 60th birthday party giggle as you raise a chocolatey toast to the birthday boy or girl. After all, raising a scrumptious Belgian chocolate is a fabulous way to celebrate a chocoholic turning 60! With a glossy sleeve that features their name and age, the box contains a selection of 20 milk, dark and white, luxurious Belgian chocolates. There are five different fillings, including hazelnut, raspberry, orange, caramel and coffee. The bright white sleeve is printed with a vibrant blue circle design, with an orange number 60 between the words 'happy' and 'birthday'. Beneath this, we'll add their name or nickname in an orange font on the pale orange banner design. On the back of the sleeve are photos of the chocolates and the flavours.
- Personalise the box with a name in up to 18 characters
- Use our innovative preview feature to see how your personalisation will look. Simply follow 'Create Your Box', enter a name and press the Preview button
- Milk chocolate contains a minimum of 29% solids and minimum 23% milk solids
- Dark chocolate contains a minimum of 50% cocoa solids
- White chocolate contains a minimum of 23% cocoa solids
- Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Hazelnut paste, Sweetened Condensed Whole Milk, Vegetable Fat (palm), Alcohol, Butter Oil (Milk), Dextrose, Lactose (Milk), Coffee Extract
Additives & Flavourings:
- Soy Lecithin, Sorbitol Syrup E420ii (From Corn/Wheat). Caramel Flavouring, Raspberry Flavouring, Orange Flavouring, Vanilla Flavouring
- For Allergens see ingredients in bold above
Number Of Uses:
- 20 Chocolates, 20 Servings
- Cool and dry storage
- Advisory Years: 4
- Young Children (Less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability & could choke on small sweets
- A minimum of 6 months shelf life on purchase
You May Also Like