Personalised Belgian Chocolates - If The Question Is
Perfect for someone who never turns down a piece of chocolate!
Despatched Within 1 Working Day
- 20 delicious chocolates in a keepsake box
- Perfect for a sweet-toothed loved one!
Know someone who would eat chocolate with every meal, if they could? Bring a big smile to their face as they rip open the wrapping paper to find a box of tasty Belgian choccies, personalised just for them! With a glossy white sleeve that features their name or nickname, the box contains a selection of 20 milk, dark and white, luxurious Belgian chocolates. There are five different fillings, including hazelnut, raspberry, orange, caramel and coffee. The bright white sleeve has contrasting, sea green-coloured sides, and is printed with the lucky recipient's name in a pretty script font. We'll incorporate their name into the phrase, 'if the question is chocolate related, the answer is always yes!', which is printed in a sea green-coloured font, with the words 'chocolate' and 'always yes!' in brown, to mimic the colour of chocolate. On the back of the sleeve are photos of the chocolates and the flavours.
- Personalise the box with a name in up to 12 characters
- Use our innovative preview feature to see how your personalisation will look. Simply follow 'Create Your Box', enter a name and press the Preview button
- Milk chocolate contains a minimum of 29% solids and minimum 23% milk solids
- Dark chocolate contains a minimum of 50% cocoa solids
- White chocolate contains a minimum of 23% cocoa solids
- Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Hazelnut paste, Sweetened Condensed Whole Milk, Vegetable Fat (palm), Alcohol, Butter Oil (Milk), Dextrose, Lactose (Milk), Coffee Extract
Additives & Flavourings:
- Soy Lecithin, Sorbitol Syrup E420ii (From Corn/Wheat). Caramel Flavouring, Raspberry Flavouring, Orange Flavouring, Vanilla Flavouring
- For Allergens see ingredients in bold above
Number Of Uses:
- 20 Chocolates, 20 Servings
- Cool and dry storage
- Advisory Years: 4
- Young Children (Less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability & could choke on small sweets
- A minimum of 6 months shelf life on purchase
You May Also Like