Personalised Book - Haynes Explains Marriage
Surprise the newlyweds with this tongue-in-cheek manual!
- Expert guidance on how to get the most out of your marriage
- Crucial advice on ‘routine maintenance’, ‘pillow torque’, ‘handling’ and more!
- Based on iconic ‘strip down and rebuild’ manuals
A marriage may be a match made in heaven but there’s still lots to learn and this handy Haynes Explains book does just that by teaching you how to keep the marriage motor running! This hilarious tongue-in-cheek book is personalised especially for the happy couple and is jam-packed with funny advice such as how to enjoy the honeymoon (leave the WiFi password at home) and what she really means when she says 'I'm fine'.. It’s perfect as a gift for newlyweds or a couple celebrating their anniversary and is personalised with their names and a loving message. It’s a light-hearted gift any couple will adore!
- Personalise the book with two names in up to 12 characters each and a message to appear on the opening page in up to 80 characters over two lines.
- Your personalisation will be printed exactly as you entered so please double-check before adding to your basket.
- 'And/&' and 's' will be entered automatically to your personalisation.
- H22 x W15cm
- We will enter the 'And/&' and 's' to the names automatically so they don't need to entered in the personalisation field