- Available in four colours: Heritage Brown, Black Luxury Leather, Red Luxury Leather, Blue Luxury Leather
- Choose your team from a list of over 60
- Updated with 2016/2017 season
- Personalise the front cover with an inside message
Help your favourite footy fanatic relive their club's glory-filled (or not so) newspaper history that has lead them to where they are now, through the press coverage they've had over the last 100 years. From record-breaking big money signings, to on and off-pitch disputes, last-gasp cup winners to devastating relegations, you should expect a roller-coaster of emotions and nostalgia.
Inside you’ll find reproductions of all the most important stories collected from the UK’s leading papers, including articles from the 2016/2017 season! Expect boardroom dramas, thrilling match reports, sensationalised transfer rumours and headlines that not only made the back page, but the front too. Simply choose, from the extensive drop-down menu, the team to suit your lucky football-obsessed recipient.
Printed on high-quality paper, the reproductions are individually cut and bound on a hardback book.
Choose the standard Heritage Brown cover and you have the option to upgrade to colour pages from 2006 (+£5) and have the recipient's name embossed on the cover (+£5), or choose a Luxury Leather cover and the colour pages and embossing are included for FREE.
Open the first page to find a certificate that can be personalised with their name and a message, or leave the certificate blank, so you can hand-write you're own message - creating the ultimate keepsake for someone fanatical about the beautiful game.
- Personalise the front cover with the name in up to 22 characters, and a message for the inside certificate in up to 105 characters
- Use our innovative preview feature to see how your personalisation will look. Simply type in your chosen words and press the Preview button
- H38 x W31cm (tabloid size)
- Heritage Brown
- Black Luxury Leather
- Red Luxury Leather
- Blue Luxury Leather
- The book documents the club's historic newspaper coverage and may not be representative of the year the club was founded