Personalised Glenlivet Whisky Gift Box - Grandad's
Personal, inside and out
Despatched Within 1 Working Day
Order before 2pm for Next Day Delivery option
- Engraved with a name and year
- Includes Glenlivet whisky in an engraved gift box
Our personalised whisky gift box is the ideal home for your favourite tipple and comes with a bottle of Glenlivet that you can add to your collection! Made from natural wood, the gift box can be engraved with a name and year. The box is finished with a metal hinge and clasp and a bottle of boxed Glenlivet single malt whisky inside. It's the perfect gift for any special occasion!
For many people, smells and sounds remind them of specific times in their life. Has grandad always enjoyed a relaxing glass of whisky? You remember always being intrigued by the taste when you were younger and, as a result, having to withstand the burning sensation it gives in your throat upon sipping. Despite it happening every time, you continued to ask. This Father's Day why not give him a present that is exciting outside and in? This beautiful wooden box reads 'Grandad's Premium Scotch Whisky' and can be personalised with an engraved message along the bottom. Open up to reveal a delectable bottle of The Glenlivet scotch whisky for him to enjoy while relaxing in his favourite chair of an evening, and no doubt you'll see his face light up! Cue those wonderful flashbacks to your childhood...
- Personalise the gift box with a name in up to 24 characters and a year in up to 4 characters
- Use our innovative preview feature to see how your personalisation will look. Simply enter a name and year and press the Preview button
- 1x Wooden Gift Box
- 1x Bottle of Whisky
- Wooden Gift Box: H35 x W11 x D10.5cm
- Gift Box: FSC-sourced Tung wood
About Our Whisky:
- To truly capture the essence of George Smith’s vision, The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve has been created using the time honoured distillation methods that he introduced so long ago.
- Made with water from the same crystal clear mountain streams, in the same cold, pure air, The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve is as smooth and fruity as the whisky that first ran from the original copper pot stills. These unique, lantern shaped copper stills, designed by the man himself, are not the only important tools in our distilling legacy.
- The traditional oak casks in which we mature the whisky give each expression its own distinct characteristics.
- When George Smith began distilling, The Glenlivet had no age statements and he selected whisky from casks of a range of ages. We have replicated this freedom with The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve, selecting whisky from a variety of traditional aged oak casks. Then, to lend a modern twist to the flavour of the expression, Master Distiller Alan Winchester marries together a selection of the aged oak casks and American first fill oak casks. American first fill oak casks are those that have never before been used to mature whisky. Selective use of these casks provides a smooth, creamy sweetness that mingles harmoniously with the delicate flavours and complex fruity tones already present in the whisky.
- 40% vol
Country of Origin:
- As our wine boxes are made from all-natural FSC wood, they may contain small, natural blemishes.
- Please drink responsibly - www.drinkaware.co.uk