Personalised Kintsugi Signet Ring
A unique treat!
Personalised within 5 working Days
No Longer Available For Delivery Before Father's Day
- Personalise with initials
- Handmade in Brighton, UK
- Lettering is filled with gold fill
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver
- Unique gift for a jewellery lover
- Perfect Father’s Day gift
Find a piece of jewellery that they can cherish forever, with an interesting concept, our personalised Kintsugi signet ring is a unique gift for any occasion, especially birthdays or Father's Day. This ring is inspired by the Japanese art of putting broken pottery pieces back together with gold, which can be seen in the design of our signet ring. Kintsugi isn't about perfection, it is about healing and seeing the beauty in imperfection. You can also personalise with initials, numbers or a short word up to 3 characters to make this bespoke gift even more special for the recipient.
- Personalise with initials in up to 3 characters
- Please specify your ring size (this is the standard UK letter ring size)
- Your personalisation will appear exactly as entered so please double-check before adding to your basket
- Your personalisation will appear in fixed uppercase
- 925 Sterling silver
- The bezel of the signet ring measures 1.1cm x 1.3cm. Band width 1cm at widest point and 0.5cm at narrowest point.
- Your ring can only be stamped by the Roman alphabet in the font shown in the product images.