Stylish London Afternoon Tea
Add a name & message!
E-Vouchers delivered within 2 Hours (FREE). Orders by post are despatched in 1 working day
Order before 12pm for Next Day Delivery option
- Available in a variety of locations in London
- Experience for two people
- For more information, please check the PDF below
This delightful afternoon tea experience offers a choice of stylish locations for a gorgeous treat for two. Whether its to celebrate a special occasion or simply to enjoy each another’s company. The tea itself typically incorporates delicately crafted sandwiches, handmade pastries, freshly prepared cakes and the ubiquitous scone, a simple yet delicious treat with the traditional accompaniments of cream and jam.
Your choice of afternoon teas include:
- The Park Lane Hotel, a beautiful Art Deco hotel on one of London’s most prestigious streets, where a luxury afternoon tea is served. Location: Green Park.
- Cream Tea River Cruise, relax and see the sights of London whilst cruising along the Thames with this cream tea river cruise. Location: South Bank.
- MAP Maison Afternoon Tea, a delightful afternoon tea served with a glass of fizz or a cocktail, in trendy East London. Location: Haggerston.
- Afternoon Tea at Sanctum Soho Hotel, enjoy a bottle of Prosecco to share with afternoon tea in this boutique hotel. Location: Soho.
- Lebanese and Moroccan Afternoon Tea, enjoy a Middle Eastern spin on the classic afternoon tea, served with a glass of Champagne. Location: Knightsbridge.
- Caffè Concerto Afternoon Tea and Prosecco, indulge in a delightful afternoon tea served with a bottle of Prosecco at one of these charming venues. Locations: Kensington, Mayfair, Piccadilly, Westfield, Whitehall.
- Afternoon Tea & Gin with a Cookery Demonstration, a gin and tonic will accompany a delicious afternoon tea, whilst being shown how to make some delights to make at home. Location: Canary Wharf.
- Afternoon Tea with Fizz and Cookery Demonstration, an afternoon tea with fizz whilst picking up tips to create homemade delicacies. Location: Canary Wharf.
- Ambassadors Hotel, spice up a traditional afternoon tea with a glass of fizz or Pimm’s each. Location: Bloomsbury.
- Personalise the voucher with a name in up to 60 characters and a message in up to 100 characters
- Your personalisation will appear exactly as entered, so please double-check before adding to your basket
View Available Locations & Details
How Will My Voucher Be Delivered?
To An Email Address Of Your Choice (Free Delivery):
If you choose to receive your voucher via email, this will be delivered to your chosen email address within 2 hours of purchase. You can send the voucher directly to the recipient or print your voucher & give as a gift.
If you would like your voucher sent by post, please untick the email voucher tick box and your voucher will be delivered to your chosen delivery address selected at checkout.