Skip to main content

Your Side My Side Pillowcases

 
Personalised & Despatched within 48 Hours
Product Description
Perfect for the bed-hogger in your life, our set of Your Side My Side Pillowcases is a hilarious gift that is sure to make them smile next time the have an early night! 

In a lovely white cotton, the pillowcases have two 'sides' printed on them, one takes up just 25% of the bed, reading 'Your Side' with an arrow and the other takes up 75%, reading 'My Side' with another arrow - so you can let them know you don't intend on sharing! You can also personalise each pillow with a name of your choice to replace 'my' and 'your' to appear in a black script font. 

Silk screen-printed in London onto strong, smooth 100% Egyptian cotton, the pillowcases are both comfortable and hard-wearing and make a great gift for your other half, whether you're celebrating a birthday, anniversary or looking for a Christmas gift!

Printed in the UK

What Can I Put On My Pillowcases? 

Personalise the left pillow with a name, using up to 12 characters and the right pillow with a name, using up to 12 characters. 

Please note: We will personalise the pillowcases exactly how they are entered so please ensure all spelling, grammar and capitalisation is correct before adding the gift to your basket. 

Material: 100% Egyptian cotton

Dimensions: H50 x W75cm

Care instructions: Machine washable at 30 degrees 
Read full description


Customer Reviews (1)

100% would recommend this to a friend

4
/ 5
Such a cute gift!!
Bought this for friends as wedding gifts and friends really love it!! Very cute and creative items!!
By Yukari from Singapore
Write a Review