Dads always get the short straw when it comes to Christmas presents and somehow end up being the last on the list to buy for. Another boring work shirt or a pair of new slippers are the usual culprits that people tend to go for, and each year it seems to be exactly the same.
If you want to treat your dad to something a bit different this year and pick him out something slightly more imaginative; then take a look at our range of top Christmas ideas that every dad is sure to love…
- Personalised Christmas Set of 5 Regional Whiskies - Treat Dad to a Set of 5 Regional Whiskies this Christmas. The five bottles come with a presentation mat and tasting cards for each whisky.
- Engraved Lead Crystal Tankard - This beautiful crystal glass tankard is perfect for Dad’s Christmas Day pint – personalise it with a special message as an extra special Christmas treat.
- Personalised Golf Tees - Perfect for a golf-loving dad, these Personalised Golf Tees are perfect keepsakes to help him practice his putts.
- Self Stirring Lazy Mug - The Self Stirring Lazy Mug will go down a treat when he’s feeling snoozy after a big Christmas lunch – the perfect novelty stocking filler that is sure to get a few laughs.
- Personalised Circular Slate Cheeseboard - If Dad likes a bit of cheese after his dinner then this Personalised Slate Cheeseboard could be just the thing to give him this Christmas. Engrave the board with his initials.
- Personalised Mug I Love My Daddy - The Personalised Mug I Love My Daddy is a great gift idea if you’re looking for something that the little ones can get him. Put their special message on the back and create him his very own personalised mug that he’s sure to treasure.
- Personalised Apron – Black - If he fancies himself as a bit of a Masterchef in the kitchen then this Personalised Apron is the perfect choice for Christmas. He might even help with the turkey if you’re lucky!
- From You To Me – Dear Dad Book - This lovely Dear Dad Book is a great way to find out all about your dad and ask the questions you’ve never thought about asking.
- Man Tin - Dads are always storing bits and bobs all over the house and cluttering up the kitchen drawers or the boxes in the garage. Now he keep all his special things safe and tidy in the fantastic Man Tin and ensure that nothing goes missing again.
- Tool and Tuck Box - The Tool and Tuck Box is ideal for the dads out there who like to venture out into the great outdoors. This handy little box has enough room for all his gardening tools as well as his favourite sandwich and a slice of cake!
For more ideas on what to treat Dad to this Christmas then check out the full range here…