Mother’s Day Quotes & Poems
Whether you're her daughter or son, share these short, sweet quotes and poems
with your mum this Mother’s Day
It’s the day where you tell your mum just how special she is: Mother’s Day! Whether you want to show your love for mum, your stepmum, grandma, nana, auntie or a mummy friend. We’ve got the right card for them and a great selection of Mother’s Day quotes & poems for you to write inside your card. We hope you’ll find the perfect words to wish her a Happy Mother’s Day!
1. A mother is your best and forever friend.
2. We are born of love; love is our mother.
3. To the world, you are a mother, but to your family, you are the world.
4. Mum: a title just above queen.
5. Mothers are like glue, even when you can’t see them, they’re holding the family together.
6. Nothing is really lost until your mum can’t find it.
7. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
8. A mother can take the place of all others, but nobody can take her place.
9. Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.
10. A mum is the heartbeat of a home.
11. Mothers don’t sleep. They just worry with their eyes closed.
12. Sooner or later, we all quote our mothers.
13. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
14. It doesn’t matter how old you are, you’re always gonna need your mum.
15. The one constant love of your life, is your mum.
16. Who needs a superhero, when you have a mum?
17. A mum like you deserves a lifetime achievement award.
18. It’s not easy being a mum, if it was dads would do it.
19. My mum by chance, my best friend by choice.
20. I love you like trees love the sun. You help me to grow, prosper and reach great heights.
1. Of all the special joys in life, The big ones and the small, A mother’s love and tenderness, Is the greatest of them all.
2. Just one little wish for you, Mum, But it’s loving and happy and true - It’s a wish that the nicest and best things will always keep coming to you!
3. I’m glad that you’re my mother, Kind and caring and strong. Because surely no-one else could have put up with me this long!
4. You’ve seen me laugh, You’ve seen me cry, And always you were there by my side.
5. For all you do you do with love, you are so special, a gift from above and with all my heart I want to say, I love you mum, Happy Mother's day!