Personalised Glenlivet Whisky Gift Box - Dad's
Engraved with a message for your dad
Despatched Within 1 Working Day
- Engraved with a message
- Includes Glenlivet whisky in an engraved gift box
If dad likes to relax into his favourite chair after a long, hard day, a good book in one hand and a whisky on the rocks in the other then, this Father's Day, why not treat him to something he'll truly enjoy? Remind him of an extra special day with this stylish whisky and gift box. Containing a bottle of The Glenlivet Scotch whisky, this beautiful rectangular wooden box has 'Dad's Premium... Scotch Whisky' engraved on it, beneath a crown icon. You can personalise it with a message to be engraved along the bottom. With so much more than meets the eye, this brilliant present is impressive inside and out.
- Personalise the gift box with a message in up to 58 characters
- Use our innovative preview feature to see how your personalisation will look. Simply enter a message and press the Preview button
- 1x Wooden Gift Box
- 1x Bottle of Whisky
- Wooden Gift Box: H35 x W11 x D10.5cm
- Maximum bottle size: H32.9 x W9cm
- Gift Box: FSC-sourced Tung wood
About Our Whisky:
- To truly capture the essence of George Smith’s vision, The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve has been created using the time honoured distillation methods that he introduced so long ago.
- Made with water from the same crystal clear mountain streams, in the same cold, pure air, The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve is as smooth and fruity as the whisky that first ran from the original copper pot stills. These unique, lantern shaped copper stills, designed by the man himself, are not the only important tools in our distilling legacy.
- The traditional oak casks in which we mature the whisky give each expression its own distinct characteristics.
- When George Smith began distilling, The Glenlivet had no age statements and he selected whisky from casks of a range of ages. We have replicated this freedom with The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve, selecting whisky from a variety of traditional aged oak casks. Then, to lend a modern twist to the flavour of the expression, Master Distiller Alan Winchester marries together a selection of the aged oak casks and American first fill oak casks. American first fill oak casks are those that have never before been used to mature whisky. Selective use of these casks provides a smooth, creamy sweetness that mingles harmoniously with the delicate flavours and complex fruity tones already present in the whisky.
- 40% vol
Country of Origin:
- As our wine boxes are made from all-natural FSC wood, they may contain small, natural blemishes.
- Please drink responsibly - www.drinkaware.co.uk
- This item contains alcohol and cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
- By purchasing this product, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over - you will need to confirm this at the basket page.